WITCHES' CIRCLE SALT For Protection, Purification, Charging & Casting a Magic Circle, Cleansing Crystals & Stones
Blackthorn and Rose's premium Witches' Circle Salt is an olde world Eastern European family recipe handed down through generations of 13 highly protective organic botanicals and pure essential oils that are blended into a triple mix of fine imported solar evaporated sea salts. Use for protection, purification, charging and casting circles and to sprinkle on your property and across the thresholds in the home to drive away evil spirits and harmful energy. Use for a sacred offering on your altar during rituals, purification rites, and for cleansing and charging crystals and scrying mirrors. We like to add a small amount of our Witches' Circle Salt to a bowl of water and sprinkle throughout our home during spiritual house cleansing rituals!
Witches' Circle Salt available in a 1 oz glass bottle.
Safely store ritual salt in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach and out of sight of children and pets. Do not ingest.
Witchcrafted with Love!™
HOW TO PROPERLY DISPOSE RITUAL SALTS:
- If you have cast the salts in your home, make sure to change it out or sweep it up weekly.
- There are four methods you can use when properly disposing of the ritual salts. You can choose whichever one is more convenient for you.
- Ground the energy of the spell salt in the earth by burying it in a distant place from your living and working space. You can also bury it at a crossroads.
- Cast in the wind in a distant place blowing away from your living and working space. You can also blow the spell salts from your hand into the four directions or at a crossroads.
- Throw the spell salts into a bonfire outdoors.
- Cast the spell salts into a living body of water such as a river, creek, lake, or ocean. This will properly disperse the energies and cleanse them.
Please read our Store Policies Page for detailed information and our disclaimer regarding the use of Blackthorn and Rose's magical offerings. All sales are final.