ALTAR - Sacred Space - Artisan Ritual Cone Incense - 10 Cone Pack - Blessed By Labradorite, Clear Quartz & Mystic Merlinite Crystals
Blackthorn and Rose's premium quality ALTAR artisan ritual cone incense is witchcrafted with the sacred essence of sandalwood, sweet myrrh, dark amber, egyptian musk, patchouli, solomon's seal and other bewitching botanicals. Blessed and charged with labradorite, clear quartz and mystic merlinite crystals to amplify the energy of this magical blend. This rich aromatic incense is very potent and will fill your sacred space with a deeply enchanting fragrance that will soothe your mind, body, and soul. A beautiful and luxurious incense to create a divine atmosphere and enhance all spiritual workings, meditations, spells and rituals.
Each package contains 10 (ten) magical incense cones witchcrafted with love!™ Vegan, cruelty-free, and not tested on animals.
HOW TO USE CONE INCENSE:
Burn incense in a well-ventilated room with good air flow or an open window.
- Never burn incense on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Always use a large fire-proof container to burn incense. The container must be large enough to catch falling ash. Avoid using glass containers as high heat levels can cause the glass to crack and break.
Place the container on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This will also help prevent possible heat damage to counters and table surfaces.
- Our favorite cone incense burner is a large ceramic bowl, filled with salt. We recommend placing salt or sand into the bottom of the fire-proof container to improve the safety of the process. The salt or sand should be evenly smoothed so that the base of the cone rests flat on top of the granules. The particles at the base help improve the airflow in the container and reduce heat conduction throughout the surface or base of the incense burner. This reduces the risk of the container cracking due to the extensive heat generated in the process.
- Light the narrowest tip of the incense cone with a lighter or a match. Place the cone in the fire-proof container with the point facing up. Allow at least 10 to 20 seconds to pass so that the flame can reach the midpoint of the cone. The flame must be allowed to fully light the embers in the core of the incense cone.
- Gently blow the flame completely out. Once the flame is fully extinguished, a wafting spiral of smoke emanating from the white tip of the incense cone signals the glowing red embers in the core have caught and the cone is beginning to burn.
- The cone should be carefully secured within the burner.
- Oxygen is the key to a better incense burning experience. This is why we do NOT recommend using an incense burner with a lid. Cone incense will naturally snuff out if there is not enough oxygen to allow the cone to burn properly. After approximately 10 minutes, use a metal spoon to gently remove the burnt ashes off of the tip of the cone. This allows oxygen to better penetrate the embers in the core of the cone to allow for a full burn.
- Always exercise caution when burning incense and take special care to reduce the risk of fire and injury. NEVER leave your incense burning unattended. Always keep the incense within your sight.
- ALWAYS make sure that the incense is completely extinguished before disposing of the ashes. Allow enough time for ashes to completely cool down. Ashes can remain hot for many hours after the incense burns out. Make sure that the incense is cold to the touch, before disposing of the remains.
Not meant for consumption. Do not ingest. Keep incense out of the reach of children and pets.
- Heat, sunlight, and moisture can damage cone incense. Store cone incense in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Please read our Store Policies Page for detailed information and our disclaimer regarding the use of Blackthorn & Rose's magical offerings. All sales are final.