GROUND & CENTER - Earth Magic - Artisan Botanical Elixir Oil - 1/3 oz Roll-On Natural Perfume Potion
GROUND & CENTER is a peaceful and relaxing fragrance that calms the mind, soothes your emotions and restores the harmony of your energy levels by gently connecting your body and spirit to Mother Earth. Apply this sacred Earth energy magic blend to the pulse points and soles of the feet to help raise your vibration, seek your highest good, and awaken your mind, body, and spirit. GROUND & CENTER beautifully enhances overall well-being, a sense of calm, tranquility, relaxation, renewal and balance. An exquisite blending of the finest fusion of fir needle, juniper, agarwood, jasmine, citrus, cedarwood essential oils and absolutes, peridot crystal gemstones, and so much more! Peridot is a crystal of positive power, it stimulates psychological clarity and inspires a sense of happiness and contentedness in one’s life. It empowers one to have confidence in one’s own abilities, looking inward for guidance and accessing the wisdom of the higher mind. This crystal is attuned to spiritual truth and the understanding of one’s destiny.
Grounding and centering is the most important part of any spiritual work and should be included into your daily routine. It is a simple practice that can be done anywhere. Grounding anchors us to the Earth and is essential for good health and well-being. Here is a simple grounding technique for you to try!
Ground and Center Ritual -
- Grounding begins with the breath. Clench your stomach, tighten your muscles, breath up high in your chest. Now relax your stomach, let your breath drop down into your belly, into your toes as your belly expands. Put your hand on your belly, breathe so that your belly pushes your hand out. Sometimes you need a little time to practice this deep breathing before you can do it easily and naturally.
- Now close your eyes for a moment. Imagine that you are a tree. Picture your feet as roots that grow deep into the Earth. Feel the stable, secure energy of the Earth feed and nourish you. Now imagine your breath pushing down through your feet, through the base of your spine, pushing down your tree roots. Let those roots go down through the floor, through the soil below us. Take your time and do not rush this sacred ritual. Now slowly push down through the waters under the Earth, down through the bedrock, down into the fire of the Earth's core below us. If there's any tension or fear, let that go into the fire and just burn away into pure source energy.
- Now imagine you can draw some of that fire up. Feel it as the Earth's living, creative energy, and bring it up through the rock and the water and the soil. Bring it up into your legs and feet and the base of your spine. Bring it up your spine and let your spine grow like a flexible tree trunk, reaching up to the sky. Bring some fire into your heart, into any place inside you that needs healing or extra energy. Allow this energy to empower you.
- Bring that energy up through your arms and out your hands, and up through your neck and throat and out the top of your head like branches that reach up to the sky and then spread around you and reach back down to touch the earth. They create a protective filter around you. Take a moment, look at that energy web, notice if there's any places that need to be repaired or strengthened.
- Now feel the energy of the sun, shining down on your leaves and branches. Breathe deep, draw that energy in. Breathe it down through your leaves and branches, down through your heart and your belly and your hands. Take it in, feed on it like a tree feeds on sunlight.
- Now open your eyes. Look around you. Notice what's changed. Allow enough time to relax afterwards.
- When you're grounded, when your energy is linked to the Earth energy, you can still move. Imagine your feet have sticky roots, that can sink into the earth and then release when you move. Walk around a little, really feeling your contact with the earth, feeling those roots grip and release. You will feel a sense of deep peace, renewal, and well-being.