SHIPPING & RETURN/CANCELLATION POLICY
All Sales Final. An order cannot be canceled once it is placed. Please see our SHIPPING & RETURN page to view our full policy.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Blackthorn and Rose does not include instructions for use with any of our products. Names/titles, detailed descriptions, and suggested use of our products are contained within our product listings, but are not included with your items/package when shipped. It is the buyers sole responsibility when purchasing spiritual products to know how to use them in their own personal spiritual practices. It is the policy of Blackthorn and Rose not to offer advice or teach regarding the medical use or natural chemical properties of herbs, herbal compounds, botanicals, oils or any other product ingredient.
INVOICES AND RECEIPTS
Upon placing your order, you will be able to review your invoice through Paypal. Please refer back to your Paypal online receipt for information regarding your order. In an effort to help conserve the Earth's resources and reduce waste, Blackthorn and Rose does not provide receipts or invoices with your order.
As per Government requirements, we are required to state that our products are sold as curios only, offered for entertainment purposes only. We make no claims or guarantees to provide any specific abilities or results by using our products.
We are not medical or spiritual advisors nor do we make any claims that by using our products that your life will be greatly improved or changed. We make no claims or guarantees that any of our items will work for you. We are not responsible for the outcome of any spiritual practice or usage of any of our products. Our items and products are not substitutes for legal, psychological, medical, or financial advice. Please seek the help of a professional when needed.
Blackthorn and Rose is not certified by the FDA and we make no claims to treat or cure any type of illness, disease or physical or mental health condition with our products. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are on medications, please check with your doctor before using any of our products as some ingredients should not be used during pregnancy or if you have a medical condition. All products are used at your own risk.
Blackthorn and Rose sets the tone for your intent which makes your product completely yours. Our products are to be imbued with your own personal energy, focused intent and used in your own daily spiritual practices. We do not sell magic miracles, nor do we guarantee the outcome of any meditation, spell, ritual, spiritual or metaphysical working. Blackthorn and Rose designs high quality products using natural ingredients whose correspondences closely match your intent. It is your responsibility to put in the effort, focus, discipline, energy and spiritual work to manifest your desired outcome.
For Government and legal purposes, Blackthorn & Rose is not able to accommodate any personal requests or inquiries for any type of advice or guidance. We do not offer product recommendations based on your personal matters and concerns. Only you can decide what will work best to suit your personal and spiritual needs.
Seller/manufacturer is not responsible for misuse nor shall Blackthorn and Rose or its affiliates be held responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses resulting from the purchase and use of Blackthorn and Rose products. After purchasing Blackthorn and Rose products and placing your order online, that transaction signifies your acceptance of this statement and releases Blackthorn and Rose and its affiliates from all liability and any liability cases and claims arising thereof.
CAUTION: Perfume oils, ritual oils, potions, salts, powders, bath & body products and all other products created by Blackthorn and Rose are NOT for consumption. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. DO NOT take any of our products internally. No liability will be assumed by Blackthorn and Rose for any claims arising out of the misuse or otherwise of any product sold or made by Blackthorn and Rose. Please keep all of our products out of reach of children and away from pets.
If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, have heart disease, liver damage, epilepsy, high blood pressure, allergies, diabetes, cancer or have any medical condition, please seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using any of these products. Fragrance products cause irritation and dermatitis in some people with sensitive skin and allergies. By purchasing our products, you release Blackthorn and Rose from any liability arising out of the use of our products. A proper skin test should be performed on all products before using. Apply a small amount to the skin of your inner arm and wait 10 minutes to see how your skin reacts to the product before applying to the body. Do not use is redness or irritation occurs. Keep all perfume oils, spell products and fragrance products away from eyes, mouth and mucous membranes. If redness, burning, itching, or irritation occurs, stop using the product immediately and consult your medical provider.
Although our products are handmade using natural ingredients, as with any natural or synthetic ingredient, the possibility of allergic reaction is not eliminated. If you experience any discomfort or abnormal reaction, discontinue use and consult a medical professional immediately.
***Our products are also prepared with nut derivatives; therefore, if you have nut allegories please abstain from use.***
Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Always use a candle-holder specifically designed for candle use. The holder should be heat resistant, sturdy, and large enough to contain any drips or melted wax.
- Be sure the candle-holder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Always read and follow the manufacturer’s use and safety instructions carefully. Don’t burn a candle longer than the manufacturer recommends.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, and avoid flame flare-ups and sooting. Drafts can also blow nearby lightweight items into the flame where they could catch fire.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains or ½ inch if in a container.
- Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another. This helps ensure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts to cause improper burning.
- Use a snuffer to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax splatters.
- Never extinguish candles with water. The water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might cause a glass container to break.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage. Flashlights and other battery-powered lights are safer sources of light during a power failure.
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. The candle isn’t burning properly. Cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.
- Never use a candle as a night light.
You can view and download a complete list of candle safety rules on the National Candle Association website at:
OUR QUALITY STANDARDS
We feature products that are cruelty-free, not tested on animals as Blackthorn & Rose does not believe in testing any product on animals and believes in Fair Trade. We use natural ingredients that are certified organic and sustainably and wild-harvested that are free of harsh chemicals. We use pure therapeutic grade essential oils and phthalate free high grade fragrance oils that have been tested for skincare applications and follow the IFRA (The International Fragrance Association) guidelines. Our natural perfumes are carefully blended into organic sweet almond oil or organic fractionated coconut oil made from the highest quality coconuts. Fractionated coconut oil is world famous for its superiority as a carrier oil in many perfumes and has a very long shelf life. Our ritual oils are blended into a base of either organic fractionated coconut oil, organic sweet almond oil, or organic olive oil depending on the purpose of the oil.
Due to the nature of Blackthorn & Rose's handmade offerings, variations may occur occasionally. No two items are ever exactly alike, as each one is individually handcrafted. Consistency with our products are not guaranteed. Handmade products can appear slightly different from each batch due to the natural variations in the ingredients and supplies used for each product. Our candle wax varies from batch to batch so there may be variations in the color, texture, and mottling effect from time to time. Please note that our ritual spell candles are designed for single use only and burn times will vary due to the unique formulations for each magical intention. Each handmade item will look slightly different than the photos featured in our product listings due to the natural variations and nature of handmade products. Adornments, charms, ribbons, or decorations may vary and be substituted for something similar if we are out of stock on a certain styles or colors. We will make every effort to ensure that your item arrives to you as closely as possible as pictured and/or described in the item description.
Blackthorn & Rose does not offer wholesale ordering, wholesale discounts, or consignment at this time. Our exclusive handmade offerings are available only at Blackthorn and Rose.
© Copyright Blackthorn & Rose 2018. No part of the content, designs, images, product trade name(s), trade product design(s) and product(s) can be used without prior express written permission. All rights reserved. By using this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Store Policies and Shipping & Returns Policy of Blackthorn & Rose. All sales are final.
All products are sold as curios only.
Policies are subject to change without notice. Please review all store policies.